Become a Poet’s Haven Affiliate!

As I mentioned in my last post here, The Poet’s Haven has a new, full-fledged online store up and running, and we want YOU to help us sell books! The Poet’s Haven Boutique offers an affiliate program, where you can earn a 5% commission for sending sales our way. This program is open to just about anyone. Commission payments will be sent via PayPal when your balance is over $5.00. You can link to any product offered in the store, and we have an assortment of banners available in different sizes.

Also, we want more product to sell! :-) If you have self-published your own book or CD and would like us to carry it in our online store, contact me. We are accepting product on a 60/40 consignment basis. When one of your items is sold, you will receive 60% of the sale price and The Poet’s Haven keeps the other 40%. You will set the sale price of your product. If your book has a printed cover price on it (which it should) you may not go over that price.

Check out the new store at: